Where to begin? I have no particular habits, regimes, rituals or OCDs that I'm aware of. And Dawn couldn't think of any either. I have a bit of a nervous twitch, especially when I'm tired, that manifests itself as what feels like a need to scratch my back. I'm right-handed although I can use my left hand pretty well (I can draw with it - albeit shakily - but not write).
I sleep on the left side of the bed. I drink black tea, usually Earl Grey. I don't take sugar in hot drinks and never use salt in cooking. I have no phobias. So you see ... I really am rather dull and pedestrian. But I did think of these six quirky but basically dull facts about me.
1. I have three nipples. So does approximately 1 in 20 of the population.
2. I appeared in the video (they were films in those days) for The Good the Bad and the Ugly when Ennio Morricone got to Number One in the UK. I was six and it was a rubbish video.
3. I am allergic to many forms of alcoholic beverage. Mostly I get a mild burning sensation around the eyes. Occasionally I turn purple and look and sound like Barney the dinosaur. But it's never been serious enough to stop me enjoying an occasional snifter. I do get hayfever during June but, as far as I'm aware, that's all I'm allergic to. Oh, suet sometimes upsets my stomach. But not always. So I just avoid it.
4. My favourite meal is my chicken, chorizo and asparagus risotto. Close second would be Thai Crab Cakes with sweet chili dip. Or egg and chips. All home-made of course. Yum. Yummy Yum Yum.
5. Where I live, bin day (when the garbage is collected) is Tuesday. I have all of the garbage chores in my house as I have a very strong stomach. Nothing makes me feel nauseous.
6. I designed my own wedding ring. The various shapes in the design were inspired by the sea.
Now over to you Chris, Me, Rob, Debby, Stu and Janet ... here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. moi).
2) Explain the rules (as I'm doing here).
3) Reveal six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.
I'll be checking up on your blogs ...