Friday, August 04, 2006

Hello, hello ... it's good to be back

Sorry for the Gary Glitter lyric in the title but it is good to be back.

I admit that I've been lazy. I've mistreated my blog. I've left it cold, lonely and unloved in its kennel out in the back yard in the rain.

But no more.

I decided to rip it up and start again and, hopefully, inject some new life into it after chatting with New York comedienne and blog queen Jen Dziura.

She gave me a good hard kick up the arse. And I didn't even need to pay.

I've also had a number of extremely successful meetings recently and have decided to up the ante on pitching my book projects to agents and publishers. I have lifted myself up from the well of despondency and I'm now happily sat in the bucket of optimism.

Onwards and upwards, people. Onwards and upwards.

4 comments:

Me said...

You old dog - publisher - HURRAH!

This is wonderful wonderful and much deserved news - what piece of prose got them to recognise your brilliance.

So glad you are back blogging - your wit was missed!

Stig said...

Thank you 'Me' (I know who you are ...)

Me said...

I know who you are too - this could go on for a while!! :-)

Stig said...

I know ... oh never mind.